top

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I was lonely

I was lonely [part 1 of 2]
By: Shirley Temple

Having had time lately to read a bit of erotica I thought maybe it would be good to write some of my own. Looking back at my life I do seem to have had a few experiences that I can write about & would also like to share some of my fantasies with you.

To start with I should warn you that if you like reading about big busted blondes then you may be disappointed, I'm a very petite lady, 5ft 4" tall, naturally curly brown hair (Hence the nickname Shirley Temple), blue eyes, a slim size 10 (I think that's 8 in USA) with 34A titties, my pussy is usually clean shaven.

I am very outgoing, always up for a dare or challenge & love to flirt & tease, & also slightly exhibitionist. I do try to keep in shape by doing aerobics, swimming & cycling.

Now the best place to start I guess is the beginning; I grew up in a small city here in England famous for its university. We were quite a large family with two brothers & two sisters, my mother was quite strict & I had to dress conservatively, but I soon learnt a trick of rolling my skirt up at the waistband to make it a mini-skirt. When I was a teenager I ditched the sensible pants & bought myself some skimpier bikini briefs.

My first sexual experience was when I was fourteen; I snuck a boy into my bedroom after school, I raised my skirt to my waist so he could see my white panties then sat on the bed & opened my legs wide, then I watched as he dropped his trousers & briefs to his ankles & furiously tossed himself off until he shot his load. Ever since then it has always turned me on watching a man masturbate.

I left school when I was sixteen & started work in the lingerie section of a famous British department store, I spent most weekends out on the town & usually stayed at my cousins who was a couple of years older than me, we would often invite some lads back & end up playing strip poker, only down to underwear though as we would chicken out. First time I was fucked was at a party but really isn't worth writing about!

-------------

Sorry it's been a little slow so far but if you've stuck with me I promise it's about to get better, I blame this early indiscretion on loneliness. At seventeen much to my mothers disgust I met a fella & within weeks we got engaged & moved into a small flat together.

My fiancé Paul was in the construction industry & worked away all week only coming home at weekends, so having come from a large family I suddenly found myself all alone & was beginning to feel quite low. I could have gone home but then I would have had to put up with my mother saying "Told you so".

Me & Paul my fiancé moved in together in the summer & planned to marry the following spring. At the time Paul was working away all week, only home at weekends, It was October time & I was working in the lingerie dept, we were getting ready for Christmas, brilliant time to be in the lingerie dept, we always had a good laugh at all the blokes coming in after their office parties looking for underwear for their wives, "What size is she sir?" & they always did the outline thing with their hands..... Sorry I'll get back to what happened it was fairly early morning & I was putting some new stock out. There was just the one customer, a man of about 50, dark hair turning silver grey, in a smart suit, looked quite distinguished; I'd seen him in there the previous afternoon. So being the good assistant I was I went over to him & asked if I could help?, the usual answer came back, he was looking for something nice for his wife, "What size is she sir", expecting the normal hand movements, but instead he said "She's about your size". I found this hard to believe, I was even slimmer back then,.

I knew that I had just put some bits out my size, nothing really unusual, just matching sets of black lace bra, thong & suspender belts, but they were good quality. So I led him over & he picked up one of the sets & looked at it then looked at me & said "Could I see what it looks like on", now that's not the first time I had heard that comment, obviously we were not allowed to slap customers in the face but would normally put them down with a derogatory comment, but for some reason, maybe because I was feeling low or hadn't done anything daring in a while.....Well the little devil popped up in my head. I took the underwear & quickly grabbed a pair of stockings then went over to Shaz, the other girl in the dept & whispered in her ear to keep a look out. She looked over at John, then back at me with a wicked smile on her face. I then led john over to the changing cubicle & told him to sit on the chair outside, I went in & pulled the curtain across, as I stripped naked a warm feeling came over me & I felt alive again, like I had been missing something! I quickly put the underwear on & slipped my shoes back on, not exactly high heels but at least they were black, I looked at myself in the mirror then poked my head out of the curtain to check the coast was clear. I beckoned John to stand up as I opened the curtain & I gave him a twirl, god I felt naughty & I felt bloody good as well! My nipples were stiffening & my pussy was starting to tingle, as he reached out a hand to stroke my breast, I almost let him but stopped him & said "Look but don't touch". I gave him another twirl before shutting the curtain to change again. I took the underwear to the checkout were John was waiting & after paying he asked if he could buy me a drink after work, I was only going home to an empty flat so thought, what's the harm & accepted.

As promised John met me after work & we went for a drink in one of the city pubs, we chatted for a while & considering our age difference got on well. John then passed me the underwear he had bought earlier & said as he was not married it was no use to him & I should have it. We left the pub & he offered me a lift home. I felt really relaxed with John; he seemed a real gent, so as we pulled up outside my flat I asked him in for a drink. I poured him a drink then said I was just going to change, once in the bedroom I quickly tidied my hair & make up then slipped on the underwear & stockings, this time I got a pair of high heels from my wardrobe. I walked back out into the lounge, John stood up from the sofa, came over to me & held me close as our lips met, and we were soon in a deep & passionate French kiss. As we were kissing I felt Johns hand move slowly over my tummy upwards until he was gently stroking my breast. His hands reached behind & he undid the clasp of the bra, He looked at me as he removed it, and then bent down to suck each nipple in turn. I stood rigid as his mouth moved further down my body, over my belly until he was kissing & licking the front of my panties. He slipped his hands into the waistband & slowly slid the thong down my thighs to my ankles; it was all I could do to step out of it! The feel of his hot breathe on my pussy was to much, he gently licked my clitty for a minute before pushing his tongue deep inside me & I almost collapsed on top of him with the best orgasm I had ever had. He stood back up & held me in his arms, it felt strangely erotic to be pressed against him, naked except for my suspenders, stockings & heels, & him full dressed. I slowly stripped him naked & started kissing my way down his chest, I really wanted to return the favour & suck his cock but he stopped me. Instead he lay me on the rug & he lay on top of me as I felt him slowly enter my pussy, he was so gentle & loving, I was being fucked so wonderfully like never before, he seemed to last for ever & only when he felt my pussy tighten around his cock did he finally stiffen & pump his seed deep inside of me.

I didn't see John again until the Friday, he came in the shop & asked if I would like to go to London with him for the night the following Wednesday. Luckily i was able to arrange to finish early & get the next day off. He had told me I would not need to pack anything so just took a small bag with me to work. John met me at 3 o'clock as we had arranged & said the car was round the corner, as we turned the corner there was a limousine waiting for us, (Not the stretch type but it still was large with a mini bar). We had a couple of drinks on the drive to London & arrived at a very nice Hotel, The chauffeur got a couple of bags out of the boot, handed them to the bellboy & we were shown to our room. John told me to take a bath & he would unpack. After my bath I put on the fluffy white gown supplied by the hotel & went to the bedroom, there on the bed was my outfit for the night all laid out, it was a midnight blue evening dress, pure silk & totally backless which tied at the neck, hold up stockings & high heels, & a pair of high cut satin French knickers with lacy inserts at the sides. I had never worn French knickers before but when I slipped them on they felt wonderful.

We went to see a show then for a meal before returning to the hotel, back in our room John poured me a glass of wine & we danced to some soft music, John stood behind me with his arms around my waist, then watching him in the dressing table mirror he reached up & untied the top of my dress, the pure silk slid effortlessly from my body, John kissed my neck & nibbled my ear as his hands gently cupped & caressed my small breasts, I could feel my nipples hardening as his fingers gently stroked across them, then looking in the mirror I watched as he moved his hands downwards over my tummy until his fingers teasingly slipped into the waistband of my knickers, I instinctively pushed my hips forward wanting his fingers inside me but John kept moving his hand away. Finally he took hold of the top of my panties pulling the crotch tight between my cunt lips before he pushed them down my legs as I pushed back against his waiting cock which he slipped into my soaking pussy. As he rhythmically pumped his shaft into me I reached down & stroked my throbbing clit, within seconds I felt my legs start to buckle as I had a massive orgasm before slumping forward on the dresser. After regaining my strength I expected John to carry on shafting me from behind but instead he turned me round to face him & kissing me he sat me on the edge of the dresser then I watched as he slipped his cock in my pussy again, I leant back & wrapped my legs around his waist as he slowly fucked me, then as I reached my second orgasm I felt his cock twitch & with one final thrust deep inside me he pumped me full of his hot sperm.

--------------------------------------------------------

John came into the shop on the Friday with a proposal! ... If I was willing to leave Paul for him I would never want for anything again in my life, he gave me as long as I needed to decide.....But to be honest there really wasn't a decision to make, as much as I loved the romance of being treated like a lady, I would have hated being a kept woman! & anyway I really did love Paul.  

No comments:

Post a Comment