top

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Special Delivery Package

Special Delivery Package
By: Dana74

Special Delivery Package

Hi, my name is Dana. I am happily married to a wonderful man and have a six-year old son. My husband, Kevin, provides us a very good life as he is a regional sales manager with a large firm and his income allows me to be a stay at home wife and mother. The problem is he is on the road so much and I am left here by myself. At 31 years of age, I still have a pretty high sex drive. I don't want to cheat on Kevin, but I do have my fantasies and dreams. I stumbled across this site one day while surfing the net and got hooked. I decided to let this be my outlet for my desires. Please let me know what you think, but remember I am new to this.

It is a very nice day and I have decided to go and sun myself by the pool. As we have a privacy fence and no one can see me, I decide to lay out naked. I love being nude, it makes me feel so free. Using the tanning oil, I rub my exposed flesh until it glistens in the sunlight. That done, I settle down with my Ipod and let the sun warm me as the tunes in my head relax me. With the headphones on it is hard to hear much of anything else.

Just as the last notes of "Brickhouse" end, I hear someone say, "Excuse me Ma'am. I'm very sorry."

I opened my eyes and there is the UPS man staring at me and holding a package. I grab for my towel, but he's already seen everything anyway. "You startled me." I said.

"I really apologize for that. It's just that I need a signature for this and when you didn't answer the bell, I assumed you might be in the back. I never dreamed you'd be, uh, naked." I don't think his apology was all that sincere judging from the bulge in his shorts.

"So, which of those packages is for me?" I grinned.

"Huh? Just this one." Then the light went on. "Oh, I see, well actually BOTH are for you. Would you care to open them?" he teased.

"Right now I only want to open one of them." With that I rose to my knees and undid his belt and zipper. His shorts fell to the ground. I pulled down his briefs and this gorgeous hunk of man meat sprang out and pointed right at me. I couldn't resist it. I grabbed it and began to slide my hand up and down the shaft. With my other hand I cradled his balls. He moved forward and grabbed the back of my head. I knew he wanted me to suck that fabulous cock and I was ready to do just that.

Taking my tongue, I touched the tip of his cock head and could taste the sweet fluids of his precum. I started licking all around the shaft until it was wet with my saliva. Then, I placed the head of his massive cock at my lips and began to take him into my waiting mouth. I did it slowly so as to make him squirm. I succeeded. Finally I had all of it in my mouth and I began to move my head up and down on his love tool as I tightened my lips around it. My hands were holding his ass cheeks and his hand was on the back of my head. He began to moan and fuck my face. I moved my right hand around and inserted a finger in his asshole. He jumped a bit, but that was because of the surprise. I sucked harder and faster all the while fucking his ass with my finger. Soon I felt the delicious cock swell more and I knew he was about to cum. I increased the pressure on his cock and felt the hot liquid hit the back of my throat. I kept sucking until I sucked it dry, then I lapped up the rest and cleaned his cock with my tongue.

As I released his softening cock, he fell to his knees and then laid down on the grass. "Damn, that was fucking amazing. You are the best cocksucker on my route. I'll have to stop here more often." He said.

"Oh Baby, we're just getting started. I want more and you're going to finish the job." With that I straddled his face and placed my wet pussy over his mouth. He knew what to do and he quickly began to lap at my cunt lips and tongue my already drenched hole. His technique was quite good and when he found my enlarged clit and began to work on it, I came hard. My juices washed over his face and he kept licking and sucking while playing with my 34C tits and my very erect nipples.

Soon I laid down beside him and we just lay there breathing hard. I reached over and began to play with his cock which began to come to life once more. I intended to be fucked by that hunk of meat and hard. I lowered my head to it and helped him get it harder. When it was hard enough, I straddled his hips and lowered myself onto his pole. I went slowly as it was so big, but I soon had all of it in and I began to move up and down on his manhood as he gripped my ass cheeks. We hit a good rhythm and I was losing myself to the sensation of having a new, strange and hard cock in my tight pussy. At the angle we were, it was constantly hitting my clit and wave after wave of ecstasy flowed through my body. I must have cum at least 5 times before I felt him swell and shoot his seed deep into my love canal. I milked it dry and kept riding him as I felt him soften inside me.

Finally, totally spent, I rolled off of him. We both lay there and breathed heavy, too tired for anything else. After a few minutes he sat up and turned to look at me. "You are the best fuck, best cocksucker and most beautiful woman I have ever been with. I won't forget this for a long time. I just hate that I have to go and finish my route. You wore me out, lady."

I appreciated the compliments and smiled at him while he was getting dressed. "No one said you couldn't come back, lover. I'm here most times through the week alone. You and that "special package" are always welcome." I purred. He smiled back.

After bending to give me a quick kiss, he turned and left. I gathered up my things and went into the house. I ran a nice hot bath and slid into the tub to let the water soothe my sore pussy. I had not been fucked like that in quite a while. As I relaxed in the tub, I began to think about what items I could order to have UPS deliver.........soon.

Please send me you comments. I'll respond. Now I have to go find my vibrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment