top

Friday, September 3, 2010

Fucking at a Nudist Camp, Part Five

Fucking at a Nudist Camp, Part Five [part 4 of 5]
By: KathHal (LawyersInc@aol.com)

Fucking at a Nudist Camp, Four

Let me pause just a moment to give my feelings about what I was seeing. Hal's rock-hard cock glistened with juices from Joanne's cunt, and I could feel the great joy she was receiving as his shaft slid in and out of her body. I was happy to see another woman enjoying my husband's cock - to have him, even if but for a few hours, as his very own. And that Hal could give such sexual joy to another woman thrilled me.

And Joanne. Our new friend was loving it! She was leaning as far back against Hal as she could, so that her pert breasts stood out from her chest. Her eyes were closed, her face was taut, her tongue played over her lips. I knew that she was experiencing orgasm after orgasm, the state of "perpetual cumming" that many of us women reach when we are being fucked well. She was making a low-pitched sound that was a mixture of moan and wail, with an occasional audible "yes yes yes YES!!!"

I wanted to share their pleasure. I leaned down so that my face was only inches away from the jointure of cock and cunt. The fuck-odors wafted up from their bodies - the salty tartness of Joanne's pussy, the man-smell of Hal's penis. I licked my lips in anticipation of what I was about to taste.....

Ha! Wayne had moved around behind me, and I felt the hardness of his cock pressing against my buttocks, trying to creep between them so that he could get into my pussy. So long as I stood upright, he was getting nowhere, of course. But once I leaned a bit further.....

Oh, naughty Kath, be a bitch for a moment, make him pay a price for fucking me! I have already goaded him into putting his hand around Hal's cock, to help slip it into his wife;'s pussy for her first-ever fuck of another man outside of marriage. Tease this eager cuckold a bit more.

I turn my head and talk over my shoulder. "What do you think I should do, Wayne? Would Joanne be upset if I kissed her pussy right now, while she is fucking my husband?"

Wayne was frantically rubbing his dick up and down my bare buttocks. "I think that right now you could do anything you want with Joanne, I never remember seeing her turned on this much. Go ahead, kiss her pussy...."

I hesitated. "But that's a pretty big deal, Wayne, kissing another woman's cunt without her permission....." I paused. "Now, she's your wife, and I reckon that you eat her pussy regularly? Right?"

Wayne was gasping now, and he pushed his dick even harder against the cleft of my buttocks, trying to get to my cunt. I rubbed back against him.

""I've eaten that sweet cunt more times than I can count," he said. "She loves having her pussy licked. Go ahead, Kath, she can hear us. If she didn't want you to do it, she would say so." Joanne was so caught up in the joy of fucking that if in fact she did hear us, she said naught.

"Wayne," I said. "I am still hesitant. I tell you what. You do it first. You give her cunt a few licks and a great big kiss, show me how she likes to be eaten. Go ahead, put your mouth down there on her pussy and make her happy."

Wayne pulled away from me. "But Kath," he exclaimed,"Hal is fucking her. If I kiss her pussy...." He was hesitant to complete the sentence.

"If you kiss her pussy, you are likely to have your mouth touch Hal's cock as well?" I finished the sentence for him. "Is that what is bothering you?"

I interpreted his mumble to mean just that: the thought of actually putting his mouth where it might encounter another man's cock bothered him. I decided to tease further.

"But Wayne," I said,"you just said it would be OK for me to eat your wife's pussy. What would be so bad about your mouth having casual contact with my husband's penis. I mean, Wayne, it's not as if you are going to give Hal a blow job. You told me earlier that you and Joanne had been talking for months about ?trying something different, about doing some kinky sex.' Well, Wayne, here is your big chance. Go ahead, eat her for a minute or so, then I will take over, and when I lean down, I will spread my legs so that you can stick your dick in my pussy. That's what you want to do, isn't it - to fuck me while you watch Hal fuck your wife?"

I reached back and grabbed Wayne's penis. Hot, hard - really hard - and throbbing. I gave him several vigorous strokes and rubbed the tip of his crown against my wet pussy. "Go ahead, Wayne, the sooner you kiss Joanne's pussy, the sooner you are going to put that nice hard cock in Kath's cunnie. I want to give you the kind of fuck you'll remember the rest of your life..." I kept stroking as I talked, and I got the idea that unless he moved in the next few seconds, he was going to shot a load of cum into my hand.

Wayne did it. I gave him room to lean in so that his face was scant inches from the jointure of cock and cunt. His fingers gave a tentative stroke of Joanne's engorged labia, taking care to keep clear of Hal's cock, which was driving in and out of her cleft.

Joanne took charge. Her hand went to the back of Wayne's head and tugged it down towards her groin. "Kiss my cunt, Wayne, you're going to be able to tell how well Hal has been fucking me. My pussy feels so loose, so wet, oh shit, I am going to cum again....."

She did, and her hand pushed hard against her husband's head, driving it down against her cunt. He had no choice: the angle of Hal's thrusts meant that each time he went in and out of Joanne, his cock rubbed against Wayne's lips.

For some seconds he was content to let his mouth just rest there, apparently telling him self, "If I don't do anything, I'm really not putting my mouth on this guy's dick...." But Joanne was not content to let matters rest there. "Come on, lover," she said, "put your tongue right up inside my cunt, I want you to tease my clittie....come on, Wayne, just ignore Hal and pretend that we are all by ourselves..."

Impossible, of course, for going after his wife's clit meant letting the underside of Hal's shaft slide over his tongue and lips time and again. I was feeling somewhat left out - although I was witnessing a most erotic scene - so for the lack of anything else, I put my hand back on Wayne's dick and slowly jacked him off.

I whispered, "God, but it's going to be super to have your nice thick dick in my pussy, Wayne. I really look forward to fucking you. Go ahead, eat Joanne's pussy awhile longer, I love watching how she reacts...."

The movements of the entwined trio were so vigorous that the inevitable happened. On a down stroke, Hal's cock slipped out of Joanne's pussy and was suddenly out in the open. Accident or not, I'll never know (and I did not ask later) - Wayne casually hold of it and directed it to his mouth. As his lips closed around Hal's crown, Joanne gasped, "Yes, yes, oh, yes, Wayne, do it....suck Hal's cock, sugar, he's had my cunt, now he can have your mouth....."

Wayne made no attempt to put Hal's penis back into his wife's pussy. In by inch, he let it slide into his mouth. He did not hesitate, he did not attempt to pull away. And the thought inevitably flickered through my mind: Has Wayne done this previously, and not told his wife about it? He was sucking cock with the ease of experience, and obviously liking it. And my Hal, of course, was having a good time.

I had been a spectator (and enabler) long enough. Kath now wanted cock. "My time, Wayne, get up and let me have at Joanne's pussy. And you get around in back of me and let me feel that nice dick inside me...."

Wayne gave Hal's penis what appeared to me a parting lick and kiss. Hal responded by patting him on the head, as if to way, "Good job, Wayne." And as Wayne pulled his face away from the two groins, Joanne deftly guided Hal's cock back into her pussy and they resumed fucking.

My time. Once again I lowered my face to within inches......

No comments:

Post a Comment