top

Monday, September 6, 2010

"Teach me how to suck you"

"Teach me how to suck you"
By: Darkstar UK

This account is a re-written one from a couple of years ago, then called "There's something about Jenny" It now comes with proper punctuation, spelling, and even paragraphs too. As well as a few other improvements.. It took a while, but, I have eventually learnt a lot from this writing game. Thanks for reading it and please let me know what you think of it.

.. Dave

As I got to the park I saw the usual crowd of kids hanging around, sitting on the wall. I walked Max, my German Shepherd around the park for a while most nights. The kids were harmless enough, just bored. They hang around smoking and laughing and pushing each other off that low wall. Some of the girls made a real fuss of Max, I think he quite looked forward to seeing them now.

Lately a few of the girls had been walking around with me. At first they followed me a few feet back, for a giggle stopping every time I stopped and looking casual like they were in the FBI or something on a tailing job. But lately they were getting braver and walked with me, taking turns to hold max, I got to hear all the gossip and got to know them quite well. They didn't seem to worry about the fact that at thirty I was almost a fossil compared with their young ages.

Jenny was older than the others at about eighteen. She was big sister to Fran who was a couple of years younger than her. The sisters were new to town and I suppose it's as good a way as any to make new friends in a strange place.

Jenny was a real looker. Tall and slim with long golden hair and a full womanly figure. She had caught my eye from the start as she would any red blooded males. The big news lately was that Jen had been seeing Brad, the most sought after guy in town. He had a flashy sports car courtesy of rich folks, and was captain of the football team. It was clear that all the other girls were so jealous.

One day Jen was quieter than usual and stuck with me as I left the park, now this was unusual. We walked along in silence for a while before she blurted out what was on her mind. "Brad wants me to stay over while his folks are away at the weekend" she said suddenly. "Oh ..OK .. and do you want to do that?" I replied neutrally not yet knowing where this was going. "Well yes I do. But I know he wants us to sleep together and well..... I haven't done that before." She said looking at her feet and blushing slightly.

She took a deep breath before continuing, "And really that's ok too. I have thought it all through. He's really cute, but I am just worried about protection that's all. I mean.... does the boy take care of that or does the girl usually? I can't ask my dad he would kill me, and moms not around any more. And well, you seem really nice so I asked you" . "I see" I said, totally stunned at this turn in the conversation, but at least she was intelligent enough to get some help. By this time we had reached my house. "Come in for a minute, we can talk some more." I said and led the way inside. I left her nervously waiting in the hall and went to my bedroom. Bringing back a packet of rubbers "here try these" I said handing them to her.

Brad sure was going to be a lucky boy taking this beauty's cherry I thought. In fact, I felt just a little envious. She licked her dry lips and said, "How do we? ... erm...I don't know how to use them." She said quietly. "That's ok." I said. "just carefully roll one down his... erm" hey this was hard for me too I was realising fast. "Yes, yes I know that part. His dick" she beamed. "Yeah that's it. but make sure you keep hold of the end and squeeze all the air out or it might break" she looked pale and a little shocked. "Should I put it on him then?"

Oh my. I was going redder than her, and sweat was breaking on my forehead. I took a deep breath "Well if you do it, you know its done right and it can be kinda fun for you both too. Its always a bit awkward when its time to put these things on and you helping out will make it better for you both." " Aw thanks. You have been an angel.. thanks really" she said quietly.

"Any time just ask" I replied ..what was I saying? Anyway just she smiled that lovely smile of hers, threw her arms around me giving me a big bear hug. "Thanks I might just do that" she said as she turned and ran off into the sunlight just leaving a delicious waft of her sweet perfume behind.

I saw her again a couple of weeks later. Was it my imagination or did she really look more confident and sexy now? Had she over night turned from a young girl to a full grown woman? We had the usual procession round the park and when the youngsters peeled off to sit back on their wall, Jen stayed with me. "Well howd it go" I asked once we were alone. "Oh it was really nice, we have done it three times now, except it did seem like he had finished just as I started to enjoy it" "AND he didn't have any rubbers so without you it wouldn't have happened"

Way too much info there. Why did I even ask I thought. "I just hope he will last a bit longer after some more practice" she said . ouch..another pang of envy. She needed a real man I thought not this BOY!

We walked on silently for a while. Two men in their thirties approached and one quietly but actually just a tiny bit too loud said "honey alert... twelve o'clock" They both looked Jenny up and down mentally stripping her I thought. And whether she had heard them or not just as we passed them walking the other way, she reached behind her, grabbed my hand and swung it protectively around her waist and wrapped her other hand around my waist, So that we walked along like young lovers.

I really hoped that they looked around at us as we passed and saw this. Then at least someone else would feel some of the envy I had felt today.

My hand just froze there on her slim waist. She wore a tight denim skirt, reebocks, and a white button up shirt tied at the front so her midriff and smooth flat belly were showing, that shirt was open a few buttons and pushing up and out of there was the most beautiful pair of firm rounded breasts you ever saw. Rising outwards from what looked like a tight black lacy bra. Breasts just crying out to be stroked and teased. With just a feint ripple coarsing through them with each step she took. So my hand had two fingers on her waistband and three more actually touching that beautiful "new" womans soft as velvet skin.

I just wanted to stop right there and move those frozen fingers. Just to feel the softness of her skin Move them around to that flat belly then up, under that white shirt. Pushing her bra away..... STOP!

My god. What thoughts! She only put her fucking arm round me. And there I was walking homewards with what I call "A lazy lob on" uncomfortably pushing at my zipper, one of those that point exactly the wrong way and really just needs a quick flick to put right... you guys know exactly what I mean there. But I couldn't dare move a muscle. But hey, we were nearly at my house again.

"Can I come in" she said sweetly " I have something else to ask you if that's ok" We got through the doorway with Jen going first. Just time for a quick unseen adjustment down there!. I stood against the closed door. Wondering just what was coming next. "I bought you a new pack" she said tossing a fresh pack of condoms onto the table, with that new confidence she didn't have those few days ago "Thanks again" she said.

With barely a pause for breath she continued, "Now my next problem.... Brads ex told some of the girls that he dumped her because she wasn't experienced enough and because she wouldn't suck his thing" "Dick?" I said stupidly. "Yeah that's it, his dick... so I need to learn that now because he is soooo HOT! and I don't want to lose him like that"

Oh no! I had visions of me raiding the fruit bowl and trying to demonstrate felatio now on an over ripe bannana... NO, NO, NO, not a chance. Abso fucking lutley NO! I thought.

She showed hardly any shame as she continued, "I have thought long and hard about this and have decided...." Now there was, a long pause and I got my "NO" all ready to go until she continued "That I am gonna suck yours" and I want you to tell me EXACTLY what to do to make me the best there is at it...... I have decided that, to make you hard first, first we are gonna kiss a while and then I am gonna let you see and touch my breasts ok?. I think men like my breasts, I often catch guys looking at them." Shit! Was she kidding me? Waiting for my reaction, before laughing in my face spitefully. "The Lazy" had turned into full grown tree stump by this time.. Without even waiting for an answer, she leaned in towards me, and with a waft of perfume from her beautiful body, she pressed her so soft, sweet tasting, lips against mine, kissing me fully and tenderly, with me still not sure if this was some type of test or something.

We just stood and kissed for what seemed an age. My mind in a whirl. With our hands just running up and down each others backs and necks. Our age difference just melted away. We were like young lovers. I kissed her neck and nuzzled around her ear lobes. Without warning Jen broke away and pulled open that knot in her shirt, then slowly undid each button in turn. 1.......2.......3.......one button at a time then, she shrugged it off, and let the garment fall in an untidy heap on the floor. All the while looking me straight in the eyes. My god, was I in heaven? Had I died? Had those guys in the park shot me in the back? She reached forwards to a front fastening bra. And I think that from that millisecond onwards, I have had a "thing" for "front loaders". that has stayed with me always. "I have real trouble with the other type" she said in explanation. I cant blame her there, rear fastening bras are an evil invention just made to slow men down in their "quest for breast." And this scene still plays in slow motion when I remember back to it. She slowly pulled those lacy cups apart and away from her body. There was almost suction there. But they came away with only the barest hint of movement from those so perfect puppies. Beneath was the smoothest satin skin still rising up and forwards with small pink but quite hard nipples pointing slightly upwards. I struggle to describe them but if you could imagine the most faultless, beautiful, specimens that took your breath away. Well, then that would be only half way. They really were fantastic.

She took my hand towards her body for the second time that day, this time it went from almost where it had been earlier on her womanly hips, up over that smooth belly, slowly upwards across her lowest ribs then out and over those cool to the touch orbs.. Shit man! My hand was trembling.

Her other hand traced down my side then around to my straining bulge. "I thought that might work..." she said as she found my stiffness "Oh Wow. that's a whole load bigger than Brads" now, that did make me smile. Though I have never claimed anything other than just a shade over average in that department.

Jenny sank to her knees. Pulling her tight skirt up to her waist to make spreading her knees easier. I could see matching lacy panties right down there. I wanted to touch down there too. But Jen had other ideas. I still held one of her magnificent breasts in my hand, its hard nipple pointing into my sensitive palm. She momentarily struggled with my belt then button then zipper. Oh why me? But then at last she gave a little gasp as she released my manhood from its confinement, and it sprung up hotly towards her. She nervously reached out and wrapped her slender fingers around it, and drew back its protective hood. And then she bent her head towards it. But no folks, she didn't just pop it in her hot little mouth, instead she ran it across her cheek." Ooo its very hot" she said looking up at me. She ran it across her other cheek and just touched it with her bottom lip. "Is this still ok with you?" she asked quietly. "I want you to teach me, how to suck you,"

I didn't really answer at all. But I guess she got the message as she started to work her hand up and down that hard shaft of mine again. "Yes it is definitely bigger" she said after a long lingering stare at it. Then she just stopped in her tracks just staring at its end for 5 or 6 seconds, that to me seemed like an age. Was she having second thoughts? If she stopped now, I would have died I am sure.

She looked up at me again "What's that on the end? " she asked. I looked and there was a small wet smudge on the end. "Its ok they all do that when they are hard for a long time, its just a harmless leakage" I tried to reassure her.

"Oh OK then, can I taste it?" "help your self " I spluttered. That gorgeous girl let the tip of her hot pink tongue just touch that little globule and withdrew again into her mouth. It went with a protest and a little stringy web joined her tongue to my hard aching cock for a moment. Only breaking as she moved away. One half of that little tightrope of pre come returning to my aching cock and the other falling to her lower lip. Her tongue again came out and whisked it away. A couple more gentle strokes along my length then another glob of wet pre-come dealt with in the same way. "Mmm. It doesn't taste of anything really" and then suddenly her red lips opened and the hot end of my aching tool disappeared fully into her hot little virgin mouth.

She sucked hard! "Whoa stop" I nearly screamed as she sucked so hard my eyeballs almost disappeared back into their sockets. "Hey don't suck...not that hard anyway. I know people talk of sucking cock. But hey it's more of a lick and a gentle manipulation than that" " I am so sorry" she said, "You will have to tell me how" I got her to lick all around that red/purple dome. And then to put her lips over it too, enfolding some of its length in her hot mouth while still gently rubbing the back of her tongue all over it. Then a pause and a lick of my shaft and a soft wet nuzzle into my sack. I stopped her for a moment, while I calmed down a bit. After all, it would do neither of us any good if I shot my bolt too early. She was a good pupil and she worked away, learning lots of tricks very quickly, while I still handled those wonderous globes, each one in turn. She tried to go right down to my root but gagged a little as it reached the narrower parts of that soft heavenly mouth.. with time and practice she would be able to do that I was sure. She was an excellent pupil and did just as I asked, stopping for a few seconds whenever I needed to take a rest.

I think after a while she was becoming a little impatient to see what happened next, and she started working me a little faster and firmer My time was approaching fast now. How I had gone this long I didn't know. "Jen be careful down there, its loaded and gonna go off soon." I said "Please don't stop me again," she almost cried, "I want it now. In my mouth. I want to taste your cum" That was enough, those wonderful words put me over the edge just as she gave another long suck on my twitching cock. With a shout I erupted into her face with my streaming goop. She held it in her mouth the whole time. Not swallowing yet and not spitting it out either. Until, as my lust subsided and my mind recovered, she then held out that come covered tongue for a second, obviously not sure what to do with it, even as I watched, a drop or two spilled down onto her chin. As her tongue sent its signals to her brain, her face lit up and she gulped hard and swallowed it all down eagerly. Even using her fingers to clear any of my spilt cream before swallowing that too.

"Oh fuck, its lovely. I want some more." she cried, "I didn't know for a second what to expect, but it is lovely, how could anyone waste a drop? Mmmmm I want more" she said with a growl.

"Hey you are gonna have to wait a little bit for some more of that honey." I said

She suddenly clamped a hand between her legs. Bringing a damp palm out that I could see even from my standing position. "My pussy. Oh god it aches. It feels so hot and sticky, what's wrong with it?" she said with seemingly genuine concern. I of coarse, knew exactly what was wrong with her newly awakening sex, but the poor girl hadn't felt anything like this strong sexual desire before. "I can sort that out for you" I said. "lay on your back and take those panties off" I urged quietly. She so did at once, trusting me all the way. I still couldn't believe what had just happened, but I knew what I had to do next.

I dropped down to the floor and saw the most fabulous blonde curled pussy, with its wet and glistening, pale pink lips gaping slightly apart, lips that were seeming to search for something to give the release that was needed. I went straight in with a long tongue from low down right up to her clitty. Now I would never normally just dive right in there. I would tease and lick my way down then retreat again . I would lick her inner thighs stroke her ankles and her calfs. Whisper sexy things, then I would then just touch those inviting lips and again retreat. Then back, opening those delicate petals down there. Before working my way up onto that sweet tasting little bud in its hood. Maybe working a finger or two inside as well.

But today was an emergency. And I just ploughed straight in, up through those glistening nectar sweet lips, just pausing to take that deep heady scent in that I love so much, before going straight for her throbbing, already exposed clit. She screamed "Oh yes, yes ,yes!" and within just a few minutes she gripped my head nearly taking my ears off holding me away.

I think for a few seconds she wasn't sure whether she wanted me to carry on, or not as these feelings were so alien to her. But then nature and the "new woman" part of her body, took over and she stuffed my head back down onto that pulsing oozing thing and almost immediately gave an almighty cry as she bucked and thrashed against my tongue. As that shattering orgasm eventually released its grip on her, she suddenly grabbed my long suffering ears again. This time she said "STOP, STOP, its tingling too much.. Noooo!!" that last cry as I gave that buzzing little bulb a last long lick with my tongue circling it in its hood. I looked to see her face. She seemed stunned " What just happened to me?" Well it was clear enough to me. The pink glow to her chest was further proof if I needed any "What do you mean Jen?? Brad hasn't made that happen for you yet?" I said sarcastically. "No never, I don't think he would ever be able to do that" she whimpered back.

Jen looked downwards along my body and saw that my cock had risen up once more. I think it's the scent of hot pussy that does it every time. And at once she grabbed the rubbers from the table where she had tossed them earlier. Ripping them open she expertly rolled one down my length, holding the end tightly as she did. "Look! Just like you told me." she said with a smile "I gotta have that thing inside me now. No more pencil dick.. he is history"

We fucked right there on the floor. Her little pussy felt soooo tight and wet. And being my second time I managed to teach that sweet thing a few more tricks before I came again. And when she came again at the SAME time, a rare thing if we are honest, But this time that was the icing on the cake. She even got to have another little suck of my battered cock later, showing me all she had learnt perfectly without any help. Good girl!

Well. We saw each other for a few years from then on. The guys always looked her up and down when we walked Max in the park or played hard in the bars at night, probably thinking what a lucky guy I was, And I knew it to be so true, that beautiful younger girl who only had eyes for me, was all mine. So I never really minded the stares.

Sometimes, we re-lived that first time. And I would tell her EXACTLY what to do with my hot cock in her mouth and Sometimes we switched roles and she would say "Come on, I am going to teach you how to eat my pussy till I come, and then you can fuck me senseless" Well how could I refuse an offer like that? Good old Jen.

And as for poor old Brad. Well, she never saw him again.

THE END

Hey please remember to send me some feed back about this. If you read this far then another minute or two of Good OR bad Reply wont hurt eh? Then maybe I can get better and entertain you lot some more.

Thanks, Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment