top

Monday, September 6, 2010

What a teacher

What a teacher
By: Horny Hubby

My first shag was also the wildest in the sack. I met her through friends and we could see there was a spark of sexuality between us . She was a bit chubby , but as I soon learned , the chubbier , the better in bed . I had never been with a woman the most a blowjob from a friends girlfriend during a dare . I knew he was banging her and it was great getting a taste of his pleasure machine.

The night it all happened I was at her watching a video which I soon found out was a blue movie . Beryl was curled up under the blanket with me and was dressed just in a very skimpy skirt and low cut top. As the movie got hotter , she became more adventorous . I didnt say a thing as I felt her hand slide over my meat and she seemed to like what I had . I was later to find out that she hadnt been with a man in a while and was hot for cock. As I lay there , my head against the pillow she continued to rub me through my pants and my hard on said it all. As she popped my button open I didnt say a thing , who would !! It was a wet and cold Friday night and my parents were away for the weekend so I didnt need to be home soon . My mate had taken his chicks cherry and he said she proved to be a tiger in bed . One night when he stayed over at her , she kept him busy and by the morning he was as exhausted as hell from all the sex .

As Beryl non chanantly slid her one hand inside my undies she was met by a hard on of note . I knew I wanted what she had and I lifted my ass a second to let her pull my undies and pants off . As I lay there in the buff , she pulled her top off to reveal the most hot set of tits . My shirt of course was off in a flash and as she got to her feet she took my hand and lead me to the shower . Along the way the rest of her clothing fell off her body and I knew I was going to score with her tonight . She let the water warm up and as she pulled me into the nice big shower I knew the night was going to be a wild one . As she reached down to feel me up , I pulled her closer , her tits tight up against my chest , her ass in my grip. She whispered softly in my one ear " I want you to fuck me , fuck me all night " I stood there smiling as she dropped to her knees my cock still firmly in her grip. As she kissed me all over my groin area , she was moving her lips towards my meat stick. I gasped as her lips took my meat into her mouth and as she bobbed up and down on it I knew she wanted me to see to her .

I came with a gusher deep in her throat , as she lovingly sucked it all in . She kept sucking for a while not missing a drop. As she got to her feet she had a very naughty smile on her face . I switched the shower off as she led me out of the shower towards her bedroom . As she lay on her back , her legs wide open , she didnt need to tell me what she wanted and as my head dissapeared between her legs my tongue soon found her erogonous zone. My tongue slid between her luscious love lips and she moaned as I picked up speed making her come in record time , her love juices flooding my face . I knew what she wanted next. She wanted me to put my cock where my tongue had just been and fuck her . I then realised I didnt have a condom with me , but she assured me she was on the pill and I was hot for her .

As I slid my cock into her she was moaning with pleasure and I savoured the feeling of my cock in a woman. I remained a while like this and as I began to shunt in and out of her She moved her hips against mine , much to our mutual delight . I came deep in her pussy with a gusher of note and she climaxed at the same time . I lay on top of her , our bodies sweating like hell , our pleasure mutual . It was till early and I knew she wanted more , I most certainly did !!! The rest of the night was a night of wild and kinky pleasure especially when I fucked her doggystyle . I finally went home on the Sunday night , my dick all worn out , BUT HAPPY . When my parents went away for the weekend she always stayed over and she couldnt get enough of me . One night I was humping her on the couch when the phone rang and I answered it while i didnt stop doing her . My mate of course could hear I was fucking her . and soon rang off . Once when I was staying over at her , I was introduced to her very very very hot and smouldering flatmate . I knew she was getting turned on hearing B and I go for it all night and I Knew I also wanted to fuck her .

She joined us one holiday when we went to stay at my uncles house in Durbs for a week. Of course B and I landed up in the shower going for it like rabbits on heat . Corrine joined us in the shower and I became the filling in a woman sandwich . Corrine was as hot in the sack as B was and the girls pleasured me the one night when it was my birthday. Best present was waking in the morning to B on my dick , her friend pounding my face with her pussy . Of course our threesomes continued when we went home and I loved going over to the flat on the weekends , who wouldnt want too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment