top

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wanting to watch the video works out for me

Wanting to watch the video works out for me [part 1 of 2]
By: oppyrose (Greenside80@yahoo.com)

Watching the video has its rewards

A few days ago I had been browsing around the web when I came across one of these local sights that feature people from the local towns. I began browsing around looking at people's profiles when I ran across a kids profile that I new from our days back in high school. I was looking at his page and I saw that he had recently dated the girl that lives across the street from me. One lucky son of a bitch that he was. This girl had one of those perfect tight Asses and a nice set of tities on her. I would love to be the one fucking her in the ass but unfortunately it looked like he was the one to probably be doing it. At least I could still watch her walking around from my house since I was across from her and I could at least get a nice view of her goods. I continued to browse around on his page until I found a link on the bottom of the page and I clicked it.

This link to me to another page that had a picture of this girl across the street on it. Under the pic, was a link that said enjoy the show, so I clicked on it. As soon as I did, another screen opened up and a video began to play. It was in a small bedroom, and my friend was lying on the bed naked, and within a few min this girl walked in. it was the girl from across the street and she was also butt naked. Man what a body on her! They proceeded to suck and fuck each other for the next half hour of so, and then she got up to go wash herself off and e sneaked over to turn the camera off. Seems like she had no idea she was being taped. I did however, save the clip since I enjoyed watching her get down. I came to find out later on that they had broken up and he had put that video on the web to get her back for leaving him.

This brings us to today as I was getting ready to go out and do my daily lawn work, I noticed her leaving for work. She sure did look good with those tight pants on and with her tits practically popping out of her shirt. I wanted to run over and plow her right on the front stairs. Unfortunately for me, she got in her car and left and I had to get going as well.

I went about my day and was over at a local nursery picking up a few plants for a job that I was doing when I noticed that she was in the back of the store. I was surprised to see her there because she didn't have much gardening ability so I wondered what she was doing there. I walked towards her and pretended to be looking at a few other plants, when I decided to approach her. I walked over slowly and caught her off guard and said hello. She turned towards me, as she said hello as well. I then asked her if I had seen her somewhere, to which she responded with a bit of an attitude. I was a little shocked as she said to me, what, you have seen the video to huh. I just looked at her and asked her what video she was talking about. I played dumb with her, as I told her that I meant I had seen her across the street from my house. She then quickly apologized, and we began chatting.

Seems that her folks were on vacation for a few weeks, and she wanted to surprise them by fixing up the yard for them. I quickly offered to help her out since I lived across the street. She became very happy and we walked through the store picking out a few more plants for her. We left the store, and I told her that I would see her on sat morning. Sat couldn't come quick enough for me, as I was very excited to be working with her on the garden. After all, she would be bending over all day and I could get a few free peeks down that shirt and I could stare at that ass all day.

It was finally sat morning, and I headed outside to get the tools that I needed to go over and help her out across the street. As I was in my truck getting what I needed, I heard someone yell to me and when I looked over, I saw her coming outside to work. She was wearing a pair of tight spandex pants, with a t-shirt that was decently tight. My dick rose to attention right away, at the sight of her ass in those pants. I wanted that ass very badly, and all I could think about was that video that I had seen with her fucking her man.

I went over to her and told her what the plan was and we quickly got to work. As the day progressed, I found it very hard to hide my stiff cock, from looking at her ass all day. She was so fucking good looking, and had all the curves in the right places. I then decided to get a little personal, and played dumb b asking her what video she had been talking about the other day. I wanted to see were this would lead to, and much to my surprise, she began telling me about it. She told me how he had hidden the camera in the room and taped the whole thing without her knowledge, and then when she left him, he put it on his website. I mumbled to myself that he was a lucky guy, and she kind of heard me but didn't get much into it.

I asked her if it would be a problem with going to see the video, just to see what she would say and she again surprised me by telling me that if I did a good enough job, she might let me watch it. I laughed it off and we kept working through the rest of the day.

It was close to four o'clock and the sun was shining down on us, when she said she was hot and decided to take off her t-shirt. Talk about wanted to cum right there, as she was wearing a sports bra and boy was it tight. It struggled to hold those tities in place, as they popped out the top. I tried not to let her see me looking at them, but the best views would come whenever she would bend over. We worked for another hour or so, until we had the entire job completed and we cleaned up our mess.

I loaded all my stuff into the truck, and walked back over to her garden as she came back outside with a cold coke. We walked around, admiring our work that we had just done and chatted for a bit. She then asked me how much I wanted for the work, and I told her to just reimburse me for the plants. She began to argue with me about paying me for my work, and I told her that we could call it even if she let me watch that video with her. She thought about it for a min and said fine. I was shocked as hell at this because I sure didn't expect her to say that. We finished up what we were doing and headed into her house.

Once inside, she took me to her bedroom, which was in back of the house. I sat on the bed as she walked around doing a few things. I expected her to put the computer on so that we could watch the video, but she did something that surprised me even more.

She walked over to me and told me that I wasn't going to be watching any videos today. I was kind of pissed off with that until she said that instead, we would be making one of out own. My cock sprang to attention immediately and my eyes opened real wide. I thought she was kidding until she went into her closet and pulled out a camcorder and the tripod. She set them up near the corner of her room so that she could catch the whole bed from the side. I thought I was having another dream, until she had it ready to go and walked towards me with a big smile.

She looked me in the eye and told me that she had seen me checking her out all day and asked me if I liked her tities. I told her that I loved them and she took her top off, letting them loose. I reached for them quickly, and she straddled my lap. Her tits were right in my face, and I began to suck on each one, licking each nipple one at a time until they were extremely hard. She then slid my shirt off, and pushed me back onto the bed. I just lay there as she slid my shorts off, and then my boxers.

My cock stood at attention, as she began to leave a trail of kisses down my neck, working her way down to my cock. Once she got to my cock, she slowly kissed the tip of my cock and began to lick it all the way down to my balls. She then sucked on each one of my balls for a bit as I just laid back and enjoyed. The best part was that this was all being recorded for me to watch later.

She then worked her way back up to the tip of my cock and began to take the tip into her mouth. Slowly, she took my entire cock down her throat and began to bob up and down on it, make these little slurping noises as she did it. This was the best blowjob I had gotten in a while. She sucked away on my cock and I soon began to feel my balls tightening. I new I was gonna blow a huge load so I just placed my hand on her head and she pumped a bit faster as I began to shoot wave after wave of hot cum down her throat.

She swallowed every drop of cum that I had to offer, and the released my cock from her mouth. I rolled her over and began to strip her pants off, and I noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy looked great and it was waiting for my again throbbing cock. I just spread her legs, and placed the tip of my cock at her opening. Slowly, I began inserting my cock into her until I got the entire thing inside of her. She was reasonably tight, and I began to slide it in and out of her in a slow motion. She just closed her eyes and began to moan as I placed her legs up on my shoulders.

I was pumping in and out of her as she screamed for me to fuck her harder and harder. I just kept pumping her up as she had a huge orgasm. Her juices flowed all over my wet shaft as it pounded into her pussy. Within a few min, I was once again filling her with cum. I loaded her pussy with my hot cum as she collapsed back onto the bed.

I lay down on top of her, as we caught our breaths. She asked me if I was enjoying myself, and I just smiled. She then told me that we had a good six hours left on that tape and that we shouldn't let it go to waist. Hey I wasn't one to argue with that. We spent the next several hours fucking and sucking each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment