top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Like daughter, like mother

Like daughter, like mother [part 1 of 20]
By: JL (jllc2@yahoo.com)

"My mom really needs to get laid," Brenda said.

It was a weird thing for her to tell me just then. We were both naked, in her bed, just coming down from an afternoon of frenzied, animalistic sex. Her mother was still at work. Brenda had skipped class and lured me back home with promises of naked fun, and she'd delivered, with lots of loud screaming orgasms on her part and what felt like a quart of cum from me.

She's a college student, 20 years old. I'm a 24-year-old teaching assistant. We started dating the day after her final in the class I taught. We started fucking later that night.

Two months later, she was still insatiable, and I was more than happy to fulfill her needs. I share an apartment with two other TAs, and Brenda was so loud when she orgasmed that privacy was a problem. We rented motel rooms when I could afford it, snuck into my TA office after hours and locked the door sometimes, and otherwise we went back to her house whenever her mother was working, like right now. Brenda's mom was a waitress at a diner down the road.

"I wouldn't think Sheila would have any problem with that," I said without thinking.

She rolled over, head on an elbow. "You'd do her, wouldn't you? Horny bastard."

Brenda's tits, still pink from her excitement, were making me horny right now. "Well, she's not bad." I stroked a nipple. "Even for an older--"

"She's 46, not 70. She works out more than I do!" She slumped on the sheets.

"So what's the problem?"

Brenda sighed. "She's just so bitchy lately. No wonder she can't get a guy to touch her. Maybe she's still mad at my father." They'd gotten divorced three years ago. "Maybe she's jealous of me." She grinned. "Hot boyfriend and all that."

"Maybe she's a lesbian."

"Hah!" She stretched her arms over her head. "She just needs--"

The doorknob jiggled. "Bren, are you all right? I heard--" And then the door opened.

Brenda is short and blonde, with a wet-dream figure and bright blue eyes. Her mother, Sheila, is taller and more slender, but her figure is still firm and her eyes are just as sharp. They were wide open right now as she took in the sight of the two of us naked on Brenda's bed.

I grabbed for a sheet to cover myself. Brenda just groaned. "Mom! Don't you knock?" she demanded, making no move to hide her nudity.

"I-I got off work early." She tried to turn away, but I could see her eyes flickering at the bed, almost against her will. "I didn't think?don't you have a class?"

"It got canceled," Brenda lied.

"You were screaming! I thought you were having a seizure."

"I'm fine," she said. "As you can see."

She looked at her naked daughter and shook her head. "Hello, Eric."

I'd always enjoyed her working outfit--a tight-fitting white blouse with short sleeves and a black miniskirt with fishnet stockings. It began to have an effect on me, and I felt my face grow red. "Hi, Sheila. I was just, uh--"

"Whatever." She turned her back on us. "I'm going to take a shower. Are you staying for dinner, Eric?"

"Well--" I was staring at her ass.

"Yeah. He is." Brenda shot a look I couldn't argue with.

"Okay." She left the room, closing the door firmly.

Sheila was pretty relaxed about her daughter's sex life. Although she'd never actually walked in on us before, Brenda had told me about the time she was in the hot tub out back with a guy and her Mom had watched for a few seconds out her bedroom window. And the time she'd found Brenda's panties stuffed between the sofa cushions. And a few other incidents. Still, I thought she was pretty calm about inviting me to dinner after finding me buck-naked in bed with her daughter.

"Dinner?" I asked.

Brenda shrugged. Her bare shoulders were so sexy. "It's no big deal. I just wish she'd find a man of her own." Her hand crept beneath the sheet. "I shouldn't be the only girl in the family having screaming orgasms, huh?"

"Maybe we should get dressed . . . ." But her hand found my stirring cock. "Or you should stuff a sock in your mouth."

"Oh, I think I found something better than a sock to stick down my throat," she said with a wicked smile.

* * *

Dinner two hours later was a relaxed affair. Sheila cooked burgers on the grill and we ate outside, sharing a couple bottles of wine. Brenda wore a pair of tight white shorts and a loose tank top with a flowery bikini top underneath. That was distracting enough, but Sheila had changed into cutoff shorts and a black T-shirt that did nothing to hide the curve of her tits. I enjoyed the view, but tried to be subtle about checking out Brenda's mom.

"So what happened with that guy at work, Mom?" Brenda asked as she poured herself another glass of wine in the deepening twilight.

"The chef? Gay." Sheila sighed. "What a waste. You should see the ass on him."

"Maybe you could cure him."

"Honey, I couldn't cure your father of chasing after his secretaries, and I tried. Damn it." She poured more wine for herself, and offered me some. I nodded.

Without thinking?four glasses of wine had dulled my judgment--I said, "I just wouldn't think you'd have any trouble attracting men."

The girls looked at each other, and suddenly burst out laughing. "What'd I say?" I asked.

"I told you he's a flirt," Brenda said. "First day of class he was asking me if I'd ever done any modeling work."

"He probably thought you looked like a dumb blonde, not a chemistry student."

"She got an A," I said. "She earned it. I mean--"

They laughed again. "Stop teasing your boyfriend, Bren." Sheila smiled at me. "I'm sure he's a fine young man."

"Oh, he's fine." She kicked me under the table.

I started picking up the dishes because I didn't trust myself to say anything. Sheila waved her hand. "Leave them. Brenda will get them later. Won't you?"

She pouted. Then she stood up. "Let's get in the hot tub!"

Sheila yawned. "I don't know. It's getting--"

"Oh, come on!" She pulled her tank top off, revealing her blue and yellow bikini top. It barely contained her tits, and I felt myself getting stiff.

"All right." She got up, slightly unsteady. "Let me get a suit . . .."

"I'll help you. Eric, get it started?"

"I don't have a suit," I told her as Sheila slid the screen door open.

"Then just wear your boxers. Hell, Mom's already seen you naked." She patted my crotch.

She followed her mother. I uncovered the hot tub, started the water, and carried the dirty dishes into the kitchen. Then I poured myself another glass of wine and took off my shirt and shoes. A few minutes later I stripped off my socks and jeans and sat there in my blue boxers, feeling nervous and slightly ridiculous waiting for them. And also horny at the prospect of seeing Sheila in a bathing suit, even if it was a modest one-piece. My dick stirred.

The screen door slid open. Brenda walked out in her bikini. The top, like I said, looked ready to burst. The bottom was almost a thong, a snug fit over her pussy.

Then Sheila came out, wearing a robe and looking nervous. "I don't know about this, Bren--"

"Oh, Mom, take the robe off. You look fantastic. Tell her, Eric." She winked at me.

I stood up, trying to subtly readjust my short. "You look fine, Sheila . . .." I stopped.

She pulled the robe off quickly, as if eager to get it over with. But she had nothing to be embarrassed about. She wore a simple black bikini, not quite as revealing as Brenda's, but what it did show was enticing: firm boobs, a flat stomach, long legs, and lots of tanned skin.

". . . Just fine," I finished, my throat dry. I reached for my wine.

"Told ya!" Brenda picked up Sheila's robe and tossed it on a chair. "You look hot."

"If you say so." She refilled her wine glass again as if she needed courage.

Brenda slipped into the hot tub with a sigh. "Oh, yeah. Come here, Eric, this is going to feel great."

I knew she was up to something, and I couldn't believe what it seemed to be. But I never argue with a cute girl in a bikini, so I dropped into the swirling water next to her. She kissed my cheek. "Come on, mother!"

Sheila stepped to edge of the tub, by Brenda's shoulder. "No, over there!" Brenda pointed to my other side. "Eric wants to sit between two hot babes. Right, Eric?" She squeezed my leg.

With a sigh, Sheila moved and then entered the water next to me, sitting a good foot and a half away. "This water does feel good."

"Yeah." Brenda's hand moved up my leg, and then inside my boxers. I flinched, but Sheila's eyes were closed. I looked at Brenda, but she just smiled.

Then she nudged me over. With her hand on my cock I couldn't argue. I didn't really want to. I shifted toward Sheila, felt my foot touch hers under the water, waited a moment, then moved again until our legs were touching. Sheila kept her eyes closed, not moving.

Brenda's hand was wrapped around my hardening cock. She leaned her head over and kissed me, her tongue snaking into my mouth, a long passionate kiss that tested my self-control. When she looked up at her mother, Sheila was staring at us with something like curiosity in her eyes.

She sighed and put her arms on the edge of the tub. "You two want to be alone."

"No," Brenda said, a hand on her mother's arm. "You two want to be alone. I'm going inside."

She stood up, water dripping from her skin, and scampered toward the screen door before I could react. In a moment she was gone.

I looked at Sheila, suddenly very uncomfortable.

She shook her head. "My daughter's such a tease sometimes."

"I didn't mean--"

"Oh, be quiet." Then she scooted closer and kissed me.

Her tongue was nothing like Brenda's. It was a long, smooth kiss, deep and eager but not demanding. Our tongues seemed to mate between our lips, and I lost track of everything for what seemed like a long time. Her arms were tight around my shoulders and my hands were down, beneath the water, inside her bikini bottom, cupping her ass.

Suddenly she pulled away. "I can't do this."

Damn. "I'm sorry, I--"

"I mean I can't do this here." She stood up, adjusted her top, and stepped out of the tub. "Come on."

I followed her. My boxers were dripping wet, and my dick was making the usual tent out of them. She pulled the screen door open and looked at me. "Leave them out here to dry."

I slid the boxers down my legs and stood there, naked. She looked me over and slowly a grin crept across her face. "She knows how to pick them."

I looked at her body, still dripping with water. "Like daughter, like mother."

"Come on," she said again.

I followed her into the house and up the stairs. Her bedroom was across the hall from Brenda's, but I wasn't thinking about her just then. "Lock the damn door," Sheila said. "I don't want any interruptions."

She stripped out of her bikini faster than I'd ever seen any woman undress and let it drop, wet, to the carpet. She looked down at it, as if suddenly shy, letting me look at her body.

She had nothing to be shy about. Brenda had a cute, sexy body, but Sheila was full of curves and toned skin. Her tits were firm, her hips just wide enough to give her a perfect shape, her pussy was neatly trimmed, and her legs were long and slender.

I hesitated a moment. I'd never been with a woman more than a year or two older than me. What would Sheila expect?

She expected me to kiss her. Sheila grabbed my shoulders and our lips locked tightly. My hands roamed over her skin. I could feel her nipples pressing into my chest as I squeezed her ass, and my cock bumped her leg, leaving a trail of moisture as she squirmed against me. "Mmm," she moaned as she tickled the inside of my mouth with her tongue.

I got a hand on one of her breasts. It was softer than Brenda's, and seemed to respond to my touch as I squeezed it. In a moment she leaned back, still holding me as I caressed her. "Ahhhh . . .." She ran her fingers up and down my spine.

Letting go of her tit, I knelt in front of her, and she sat down on the bed as I slid my hands up and down her legs. I sucked a droplet of water from her thigh, switched to the other leg, and kissed my way up to her snatch. She smelled like chlorine, but the scent of her pussy was growing stronger. I teased her, licking the edge of her slit while caressing her legs. I heard her breathing grow short and ragged. When I finally leaned in to start licking her pussy she groaned and laid back on the bed, rubbing her clit herself.

I pulled her hand away and stroked her clit as my tongue crept up inside her. "Oh, no," she whispered, but she wasn't rejecting my attention. I felt her hands on my head, guiding me, and she lifted one leg over my shoulder to give me better access with my mouth. "I haven't . . it's been so long . . . oh. Oh!"

I slipped one hand under her butt, lifting her, and slipped a finger inside her pussy with my other hand, nibbling at the sensitive edges of her slit. My cock was getting harder every time Sheila moaned. Her hands left my head and I glanced up to see her clutching her tits, playing with her nipples as she gasped with pleasure.

I kissed the inside of her thighs again and I slipped a second finger inside her in a circular motion that always drove Brenda wild. It was a little weird to be using the techniques my girlfriend liked on her mother, but her response?a long, drawn-out moan?told me I was giving her what she wanted and needed.

Nudging her leg off my shoulder, I moved up to sit next to her on the bed. My hands were still on and inside her pussy, and I leaned down to start kissing her tits again, sucking a nipple into my mouth as hard as I could. She shuddered and moved an arm over my shoulder, holding me closer as I nibbled her flesh. My fingers inside her pussy were slick with her juices. She dug her fingernails into my back until I flinched, then released me and pushed my face up to look at her.

I saw the raw lust in Sheila's eyes. Then I felt her hand on my cock, pulling me forward. I had to let my fingers slip out of her, and I expected her to shove my cock into her right away, but instead she sat up and bent over, and the next thing I knew her mouth was on my prick, sucking it with a noisy slurp that almost made me explode right there. She must have felt the throb, because she pulled her lips off me and moved her hands away, her fingers circling my upright penis without touching it.

She laughed. "It's so fucking stereotypical," Sheila said. "All I can think about is how long it's been since I had one of these to play with. I can't believe . . .." She stopped, suddenly frowning, and I knew she was thinking about Brenda.

What was she doing? Playing with herself? Listening in on us? Or just watching TV in her room? I didn't care, and after a moment Sheila apparently decided it didn't matter to her either. She lay back down on the bed, spreading her legs wide.

"Come on, lover," she whispered. "Come on . . .."

I figured she deserved something more than old-fashioned missionary sex, but she was tugging me insistently between her legs, and this was no time to argue. I got on my knees and eased myself down. Her hand guided my cock into her pussy, and she planted her feet on the bed around me to push herself up and meet me. Her fingers moved from my prick to my shoulder and she pulled me down until I was deep inside her.

"Oh, yeah," Sheila moaned. "It's so big . . . oh, shit, what a cliché, but . . . yes, yes!" She clutched my arms, pulling me closer. I could smell the chlorine on her skin, but the scent of her juices was stronger. I kissed her.

I tried to start slowly, moving in and out at a pace I could maintain for good long while. It helped that I'd already cum more than once with Brenda. But Sheila was hungry and impatient. She was pushing up against me, driving my cock into her hard and fast, and I couldn't slow her down. Sheila needed this, and I was in no position to argue. I just hoped I could control myself and not disappoint her.

But it didn't seem like she was going to need very long to cum herself. Her face and body were flushed, and she was churning beneath me like her pussy was on fire. She moaned my name, and every once in a while she called out for someone named Mark and then shook her head, smiling up at me. Her hands were on my chest, then around my back, then down to my butt, then my shoulders, as if she wanted to touch all of me the whole time.

"Oh, oh, oh, ahhhh," Sheila murmured. I could feel her breath on my neck. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, it's so hard, it's so fucking, fucking, fuck me, fuck me like you fuck her, do it harder, do it to me, ohhh . . .." She lifted her legs, wrapped them around my back. "I'm fucking Brenda's boyfriend, fucking you, yes, don't stop, don't ever . . .."

She was silent when she came, a surprise after all the noise she was making during the buildup. But as her orgasm began to wrack her body she closed her mouth and her eyes, dropped her legs, dug her hands into my hips, and just breathed deeply, the expression on her face pure joy mixed with amazement.

I let myself cum, too, though I couldn't have held off much longer anyway. My cock seemed to open up pour into her, and I gasped her name as I pumped, pushing down to feel her hard nipples against my chest as the spasm grew stronger and then weaker. I collapsed on top of her, kissing her neck, and then rolled away, leaving a trail of cum across her thigh.

"Oh, shit, I needed that," Shelia whispered. "I did. Another cliché, but?I needed it."

That's what Brenda had said, but I didn't think this was the right time to say it. I put my hand on top of her belly and felt her breathing calm down.

"I can see why my daughter likes you," she said.

"Did she set this up?"

Sheila laughed. "She gave me . . . permission, I guess. I thought she was crazy. I didn't think?well, I wasn't sure you'd want to."

"Then you're crazy." I kissed her again.

She laughed. "Okay. Go see Brenda now."

I felt suddenly very awkward. "Uhh . . ."

She laughed and kissed me again. "Will you be here for breakfast?"

"If you want me to."

"Then go take care of Brenda. I'll see you in the morning."

I stood up, my heart still beating hard, picked up my boxers, and left. Sheila blew me a kiss.

I knocked on Brenda's door across the hall, stark naked. "Come in, damn it!" Brenda called.

I opened the door. Brenda was on her bed, watching TV, wearing just a pair of pink panties. Despite my recent orgasm, the sight of her tits made my cock tingle again.

"Well?" she demanded. "Did you two do it?"

"Yeah."

She looked at her clock radio. "You didn't rush. How was she?"

"Fine."

"Better than me?"

"Of course not." I'm not stupid.

"Good answer." She switched off the TV. "Of course, you're going to have to do a comparison right away."

I watched her peel her panties down her legs, and my cock stiffened. What a wild family, I thought as I walked toward her.

No comments:

Post a Comment