top

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Meeting with the Sugababes, part 2

Meeting with the Sugababes, part 2 [part 2 of 3]
By: Mikee (mikee_stor@hotmail.com)

Discalimer: The story is only for entartainment and has no reality to it. I have never had sexual contact, or even met, with any of the women in the story.

Part 2

A few seconds after cumming for the third time in only a few minutes, I looked up, still a bit dizzy from cumming so hard. Mutya had moved aside and all three sexy women were standing next to the bed, looking down at me and laughing. "You didn't think we were going to let you win this, did you?" Keisha asked. I didn't respond, but I sure as hell never expected to lose! Not even after cumming the second time. "Well girls, looks like we have a little sex toy this weekend" Heidi said with a huge grin on her face. "Oh, come on, this wasn't anything serious..." I tried in an attempt to get out of this. I could just not believe I had lost to these girls in a sex contest! "Oh yea?" Heidi said, "You would have let us out of this if you had won?" I realized I never would have given up a chance to dominate the three sexy superstars and there was nothing I could say or do to get out. I had lost in a fair competition and it was time to take the punishment like a man.

Friday night (or rather early Saturday morning)

It was way into the morning when the game was over and we were all pretty tired, but the girls were still horny and eager to claim their prize, especially Mutya, who had not had an orgasm yet, wanted nothing more than to cum. Mutya got on her back on the bed with her legs spread wide. The girls ordered me to lick Mutya to orgasm and while doing so, I must keep my ass high up and easily available to them. I got on my knees and bent over, feeling very vulnerable with my ass high in the air. I started licking Mutya's sweet pussy with long licks, getting her really wet before pushing my tongue in between her pussy lips.

Heidi and Keisha were standing behind me, watching me work on their friend's pussy. Suddenly, I felt a slap on my ass, and then another one, and another one, and they just kept coming. I grunted at each slap, feeling my cock get harder as they spanked me harder and I also licked Mutya's pussy more intense. After a few minutes of this, I was really horny and I was working Mutya's pussy like crazy. She was squirming, clearly showing she was about to cum. Heidi and Keisha were still spanking my now very red ass. Finally, Mutya exploded in a violent orgasm that kept going and going, all while I licked her juices up. She was finally satisfied and when she moved away, Heidi and Keisha stopped spanking me. I turned around and looked at the girls. My cock was really hard so I started stroking it slowly, but I shouldn't have! Heidi quickly slapped my hand and said "Whatta fuck do you think you're doing? Kneel for us!" I was a bit shocked by this. I shouldn't have been - I have done the same things to women many many times, I'm just not used to being on this end of things. Heidi spoke again: "Here are the rules: You will refer to us as Mistress Keisha, Mistress Mutya and Mistress Heidi. You will be referred to as the slut. Your body now belongs to us, so you will not masturbate unless specifically told to do so. Actually, you will not to anything without permission from at least one of us. Understood, slut?" "Yea yea" I mumbled in response. SMACK! Mutya slapped my face. "What did you say, slut?" Heidi asked. "Yes, Mistress Heidi" I replied. "You're learning, slut" Heidi replied. "Now get some sleep, you'll have a *hard* day tomorrow, slut." The girls went to bed, leaving me to sleep on the floor.

Saturday morning

When I woke up on Saturday morning, the girls were already up and looked as perfect as always. It took me a while after waking up until I realized that this was not a dream and that I actually was the slut my three world famous Mistresses. Mistress Keisha was the first one to notice that I was awake. "Well it's about time, slut!" she said. "Breakfast is on the table, but don't take too long. It's time to have some fun." I ate breakfast and took a shower. My cock was still sensitive from last night and my ass was definitely sore, but I was careful not to touch me in any way my Mistresses would find unsuitable for me. After all, I had no idea if they would walk into the bathroom to check on me. When I came out from the bathroom, I turned on the TV and watched sports for a while. Suddenly the door opened and all three girls appeared, wearing short skirts and very low cut tops. "Well well, slut, enjoying yourself?" Mistress Mutya asked. I had no time to answer before Mistress Heidi spoke: "Nobody told you to wear clothes, slut. Take them off!" I quickly stripped and stood naked in front of my Mistresses, my cock pointing straight out. "Well, I think someone is enjoying the view" Mistress Keisha said, and continued "I think it's time to get this party started".

When we had talked in the beginning the night before, I had told the girls some of the things I like to do when I dominate women, such as making them beg for hours before letting them cum and then making them cum over and over until they beg me to stop, and to dress them up as sluts in revealing clothes (always without underwear, of course) and take them out in public and let people get glimpses of my slut's body and, of course, I would have them pleasure me any time I felt like it. Now, as I found out later, my Mistresses were not new to dominating men, but they really liked some of the things I do to my sluts and they were not afraid to try new things, so to say. Also, they enjoyed letting me suffer the same treatment I had put women through so many times.

Mistress Keisha ordered me into the same position as during the game last night, only this time Mistress Heidi and Mistress Mutya brought out ropes to secure my wrists and ankles to the bed. I was completely unable to move. "Now, this will be a lot like last night", Mistress Heidi explained. "We will take turns sitting on your face and you will lick our pussies until we cum. The two of us not sitting on you will tease you in any way we feel like, using anything and everything we want. The main difference from last night is that you do not get to cum. Any questions, slut?" "No, Mistress Heidi" I replied and with that, Keisha straddled me, raised her skirt and as expected, she did not wear anything under her skirt. She slowly lowered her smooth pussy onto my mouth. I started licking her sweet tight pussy slowly, loving the taste of it, doing my very best to pleasure Mistress Keisha. She pushed her pussy down on my face and kept repeating things such as "Lick me good, slut" and "Fuck me hard, slut". Mistress Heidi had obviously enjoyed playing with my nipples last night and decided to take on that part again. She licked and pinched my sore nipples and all I could do was moan - loudly. Mistress Mutya held my balls tight with her hands and took my cock in her mouth. She wasn't really sucking it, just slowly letting it slide in and out without touching it too much. I was rock hard within seconds and it didn't take much longer until I felt I was getting close to cumming. Mistress Heidi teased me by saying "Feels good, doesn't it slut?" and "Want to cum, slut?" Mistress Keisha's pussy juices were all over my face and I could tell she was close to orgasm and I put in a little extra effort to push her over the edge. However, every time I got to close to shooting my load, Mistress Mutya stopped sucking and she squeezed my balls tight. That had already happened three times, but I still wasn't desperate to cum. I managed to push Mistress Keisha over the edge and she screamed out her orgasm.

Mistress Keisha switched places with Mistress Mutya and I had a new pussy to satisfy. Mistress Keisha took over the position at my cock and made sure I was on the edge the entire time. Mistress Heidi stayed at my nipples, but she brought out some ice cubes that she used to "cool me off". It had the opposite effect and I moaned even louder when she rubbed the ice over my hard nipples. I tried to work Mistress Mutya's pussy in the same calm and good way as I did Mistress Keisha's, but I was clearly more desperate to cum now and that reflected in my pussy licking skills. It didn't make much difference since Mistress Mutya was moaning loudly anyway, but my Mistresses loved to tease me for my desperate actions, questioning if I was a "real man". Mistress Keisha had to stop and squeeze my balls very often now as I was close to cumming more or less all the time. After finally pushing Mistress Mutya over the edge to a strong orgasm (Mistress Keisha had squeezed my balls at least 15 times by now), my Mistresses switched places again.

Once Mistress Mutya moved away from my face I did something I never thought I would do. I started begging. "Please let me cum, Mistresses. I'm so fucking horny! Please let me cum! I'll do anything! PLEASE!" My Mistresses just looked at me and laughed. "If he's this desperate now, just imagine what he'll be like when we're satisfied" Mistress Keisha said. With that, Mistress Heidi sat her already wet pussy down on my face and stopped me from saying anything else. Mistress Keisha went back to teasing my poor cock and Mistress Mutya took over the ice cubes at my nipples. Mistress Mutya was not quite as good as Mistress Heidi on playing with my nipples, so that part was a little easier this time. On the other hand, I was already so desperately horny it didn't make much difference. My Mistresses kept me close to cumming while I was sucking Mistress Heidi's clit and licking her sweet pussy juices. Just like the night before, Heidi was the easiest one to bring to orgasm and she covered my face with her wonderful juices. I was still enjoying this, but it had shifted from a normal sexual enjoyment to more of a feeling that I had no control and I belonged to these women and I actually like being used as a sex toy kind of feeling. I never expected I would like to be submissive, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

After bringing Mistress Heidi to orgasm, I thought the session was over and sure, they wouldn't let me cum, but at least I would get to cool off. Oh was I wrong! They untied my legs and then tied them to the head of the bed instead, forcing my legs to go up in the air. I had no idea what they were up to until Mistress Heidi appeared with a strapon on her. That thing must have been about the same size as my cock, 9". When she appeared, I realized that my ass was in for a ride and I got a bit scared at first. Then I remembered I had fucked girls in the ass with my cock and that had never been a problem so this was probably nothing to worry about. "It's time for the good stuff" Heidi said with a smile as she came closer to the bed.

Mistress Keisha once again got on my face and ordered me to lick her pussy. Mistress Mutya placed clamps on my nipples and started stroking my cock - very slowly. Mistress Heidi lubed up the strapon and placed it at my asshole. I was trying to focus on Mistress Keisha's pussy, but when Mistress Heidi started pushing the strapon up my ass, I lost everything else. It was so painful! And it felt so good at the same time! My cock was twitching and Mistress Mutya had to be very careful not to bring me over the edge. "Seems like someone is enjoying getting his ass fucked!" Mistress Heidi laughed while pushing the strapon all the way in. It felt so big and hurt so bad, I just could not believe I had done that to women. Still, I could not stop moaning and somewhere in me I just wanted Mistress Heidi to fuck me harder.

It took me a long time to bring Mistress Keisha anywhere near an orgasm this time since I just could not focus on what I was doing. This upset Mistress Keisha and she started yelling at me about what a worthless slut I am and that I should be thankful that I'm even allowed to lick my Mistresses pussies. She also reached back and gave the nipple clamps a tug every now and then. I was moaning and begging louder and more intense now, but there was no use. Mistress Heidi pumped my ass in a steady rhythm, Mistress Mutya played with my cock so I was always on the edge and Mistress Keisha grabbed my head and started riding it. It was sometimes difficult to breath, but she didn't care. After a few minutes of this, Mistress Keisha moaned loudly as she started cumming.

As always before when one of them cums, they backed away and switched places. My ass felt really empty without the strapon in it. Mistress Mutya got on my face, Mistress Heidi played with my cock and Mistress Keisha fucked my ass. After Mistress Mutya had rubbed herself all aver my face into a very wet orgasm, she took over the strapon while Mistress Keisha played with my cock and Mistress Heidi used my face to get off. They then tied me in doggy style position and did the whole thing over again. I lost track of how many times I brought my Mistresses to orgasms, but I do know how many times I got to shoot my load: 0! Not even when they were done! They just left me there, tied to the bed because they didn't trust me not to jerk off. I was too weak to do anything, but to horny to sleep. My Mistresses left the room and before they shut the door, I heard Mistress Mutya say: "Don't go anywhere slut, we're not done with you yet!" followed by a giggle.

Please e-mail me with feedback! There will be a part 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment